Saturday 28 September 2013

Body Painting

To be honest before this week I never really thought about body painting, I knew of it and have seen some beautiful pieces but never thought about me doing it. this week we had lessons on body painting by an incredible Body Painter, Julia Townend. After watching her demonstrate to us I realised how much I would love this! it's everything I loved about art,  vibrant colours, blending, building up, and texture texture TEXTURE!

 I love painting so this was right up my street! after just the first lesson I know I wanna pursue this as well as make up!! in the first lesson I did an abstract space design with lots of build up of colour and textures and if I had more time I would of used glitter !! second lesson I did the front and did an elaborate tree scene with birds and autumn leaves and loads if texture and glitter to finish it off! once it lets me I will add the photos too so you can see them!  



love, 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment