Sunday 29 September 2013

How To Dye Your Hair Like Mine

If you follow me on anything you will know I dye my hair all the time! I get bored within a week and go another crazy colour!!

So i thought i would let you know how i did this hair colour, at the moment I have pink and purple split hair. I always use Directions hair dye! for my hair atm I mixed up two bowls with half a pot of carnation pink and half a pot of violet dye with a load of conditioner, once to the colour you desire wash and shampoo your hair then towel dry and comb through. apply the colours to where you want it to be and leave for at least an hour! wash off, condition treatment your hair for 5 mins at least then wash off and dry and style your hair like normal.. I love how it turned out this time and might even try and keep it for a while :)




 it then faded loads which I really love and it looks like this now..



 

love,
x

No comments:

Post a Comment