Sunday 29 September 2013

Night time Skin Routine

something I'm awful at is sticking to a morning and evening skin routine! and my skin probably hates me for it! but sometimes when I do bother trying my skin feels lovely and I'm glad I made the effort! here's just some products and what order to do them!

firstly you want to get off any make up still left on your face, I recommend using make up remover rather than wipes! it's a lot more gentle plus I find it takes off more of your make up anyway..win win! I use either the mac make up remover (which is an oil based remover, so makes skin feel a little greasy but does the job well) or simple make up remover which feels more like a moisturiser so I use this more often! just apply to a big cotton pad and take everything off!



then you want to cleanse your face, using a big cotton pad again apply the cleaner all over the face, this gets rid of any bacteria left on the face and really makes sure it's completely clean! depending on the cleanser you either just leave it or wash it off. I use simple cleanser so I just leave it.


you should then tone but this is a step I often leave out haha (oops) just apply that like the same as a cleanser but always leave that on. I use the simple one too as it's cooling.

finally apply moisturiser and lip balm. I have just started using Nivea light moisturing day cream (should probably get the night cream) and I'm ALWAYS losing my lip balms so got a new one yesterday and it's Carmex. my favourite one it's simple lipbalm but you can't get that anywhere :(

love felicity x



love, 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment