Monday 21 April 2014

20 Facts About Me!

I'm starting to get back into Blogging and want to get more serious with it so i thought it would be a good idea for you all to know a little bit about me

1. My names Felicity and im 19 Years old


2. I am in my last Year of University studying Theatre and Media Make Up and Hair
3. I want to be a Fashion Make Up Artist working on Catwalks, Shoots, Models and Celebrities
4. I have two Cats called Mika and Felix and two Hamsters named Chubby and Maddie, I'm a huge animal lover

5. I have Acrylic Nails and have done for over a year, i just love painting my nails and doing nail art but i cant stop biting them so i have to have Acrylics


6. I have a huge thing for eyebrows and spend far too much time and money trying to get mine perfect!
7. I have 8 piercings and use to have 10 when i had my wrist pierced
8. I also have my wrist tattooed. i really love tattoos and plan on getting a lot more!



9. I like every other Blogger, have a huge Shopping Addiction on Clothes, Make Up, Skincare and anything else, i can always find something to buy especially when i cant afford it!
10. I really love Chinese Food and Dominoes Pizza so much!! I am trying to get a lot healthier and want to start the Gym soon and get back into my healthy eating a lifestyle. Which i will also love to blog about soon!
11. My birthdays August the 6th which makes me a leo
12. I am really into Interior design and honestly cant wait to be able to move out and decorate my own place!
13. I really want to get into YouTube videos and start making Beauty and Fitness videos but i cant until i can afford a camera :(
14. My boyfriends called Jordan and i've been with him nearly 2 years! :)
15. I have a crazy obsession with TV series and films and i want as many as possible everything single day, Netflix is now officially my best friend haha
16. I have dyed my Hair every single colour possible last year! My poor Hair is now hating me for that and needs a lot of help to be back to good quality! So i have left my Hair how it is now since Christmas and im trying to get it back to the best it can be before i start dying it again.
17. I live at home with my mummy and my 16 year old brother
18. Even though i very rarely use Fake Tan i really love the smell and want to find a moisturiser that smells just like it!
19. I would love to travel and hopefully can find the time and money to do it next year! would love to drive all round america with my boyfriend and go live on a beach for a while away from everything, im a hippy at heart haha.
20. Im addicted to chocolate milk and have a mug the size of my face to drink it out of!

love,
x













2 comments:

  1. Chocolate milk is the BEST!


    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg it really is! I just love it! x

    ReplyDelete