Tuesday 15 April 2014

GlossyBox Opening



I have officially been getting glossy box's every month for a YEAR now! it doesn't feel that long but it's true! so I thought I would show you what's inside this months box and the adorable packaging as always! (although I must say I love the special occasion boxes way more and I use the boxes for storage for my make up which is handy!)

I haven't used any of the products yet really other than a quick test as it only came yesterday! but at the end of the month I will let you know my thoughts on the products and other products I've been loving or hating this month! 





Emite Make Up Lip Brush - L312   £17

Monu Spa Warming Ginger Massage and Body Oil - Full size is £25 for 100ml

MeMeMe Cosmetics Beat the blues - Peal Pink Highlighters - £5.50

TRESemme Instant Refresh Cleansing Dry Shampoo Travel size Product - Full size is £4.99

SunSeanse UK Daily Face SPF 50+ - Full size is £20.99 for 75g

And for being a customer for a year i got a free Green and Blacks Dark Chocolate too!  

Let me know if you get GlossyBox and what you think of it in the comments below..

love, 
x


2 comments:

  1. I am considering subscribing - this month's looks such good value!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah have they got a deal on? and it is great value x

    ReplyDelete