Tuesday 8 October 2013

Illamasqua Haul

my illamasqua delivery has ARRIVED!! I'm beyond excited I had to go home especially to use it! it arrived in a black box and with a load of black tissue in the bottom with the make up nicely placed on it! I have literally only been able to use them a few minutes ago so just going to talk about them quickly and then review them later!

Hydra Veil - £27

this is a primer and loads of people have recommended this to me so I really wanted to try it! thought it would be great for me and my kit as need there make up to stay on long plus mine always come off quickly! texture wise it feels lovely as do a lot of silicone based primers but as I've only had it on for half an hour I can't tell you if it keeps your foundation on well yet! it comes with a cute and useful spatula that fits into the lid so you won't lose it plus the packaging is gorgeous!

Skin Base Foundation - £27

as I bought this foundation online I had to match it online to my skin tone, I bought this foundation for me to use but if I liked it on me and others I can always buy more for my kit in the future! I put it on tonight in bad lighting so to be honest I can't give you a good review but I barely used any and it seemed to be able to cover me well, and the colour seems to be a good match (thank goodness!) I will use it on Thursday which is a very long day for me and can review it well then to see if it stays put! hopefully used with the primer it will stay as my foundation always comes off! I got it in shade 4.

Skin Base Lift Comcealer - £16

lately I have been using concealer under my eyes a lot more as I find them really dark atm! but what I always find even when I use powder it creases almost instantly and throughout the day :/ I really dunno what to do about it and will have to try a few things to sort it out! but I use a bit and once again it creased, but it could of been cos I didn't blend it in enough! but the colour was a good match and the lightest shade (shade 1)

Eyebrow Cake in Stark - £15.50

I was worried about getting this colour as it was the redest shade but on the swatch on the website didn't look red at all, but sadly it's completely red and looks awful on me! it will be going in my kit tho as it will suit some people (mainly redheads) but I do really like the product itself

Sealing Gel - £7

I got this to use on the eyebrow cake as I want my eyebrow products to stay put plus it glides on easier than just eyeshadow, as I got the wrong shade eyebrow cake, I decided to try it out quickly with my mac eyeshadow that I use for my eyebrows (omega) I didn't have my eyebrow brush on me but on first use I did really like it and it's probably a product I can use in my kit a lot!

love, 
x




No comments:

Post a Comment