Wednesday 2 October 2013

Mac Product Reviews

right so I have quite a few mac products in my kit and for my own use but not nearly as much as I would like!! but I'm going to review and talk about a few of them today!

okay first off I wanna talk about the mac studio finish concealer in NW15 which I believe is the lightest shade! I think it's a great concealer and does a good job at hiding dark under eye circles but I finis it doesn't always cover blemishes as much as I wish it did! and sometimes creases under my eyes even after using a setting powder! Although it has an SPF 35 I would of never known that as it's never flash backed on me!
Studio FinishConcealer NW15 SPF35 


I bought this pencil when the brow gel I wanted to buy had been discontinued and I still wanted to leave the shop with a brow product! my eyebrows don't need much work to them to be honest, they are quite full and big and a nice shape, but I do like the look of them when they are filled in, plus in photography without my eyebrows done they show up as grey thanks to foundation which is an awful look :/. I loved the colour and the brush on the other end is very useful and I use everyday but this pencil does not sharpen at all it crumbles the second it goes near a sharpener and therefore I have no been able to use it for months, which is really disappointing and quite annoying as I like the colour and product itself!
Deep Brunette Veluxe Brow Liner 

this powder is perfect for any skin tone or type! as it goes transparent completely (like in the name) and it doesn't cake up when using it lots! I personally barely ever wear powder, I like the dewy look plus my skin is normal to dry so don't really need a powder and it I did reach for one I prefer pressed powders! but on clients and other people I think it is a good product and the more I use it the more I like it which is always good!
Mac Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder

when ever I do a light shade of lipstick or sometimes I even use it on it's own I use Mac spice lip liner, it's great for making the lips look fuller and makes any lipstick put on top look creamy and rich, I like to put a nude or pink lipstick on top! it doesn't dry out my lips which is always good and come off nicely, I never have much luck with lipstick staying on for long!
Mac spice lip liner

love,
x

No comments:

Post a Comment